My search for the silver lining

Its about me, my life, feelings, thoughts...just somewhere I can pour it all out and try and make sense of it all.

Name:
Location: New Zealand

I'm not a people person - prefering to talk to myself or my animals...obviously getting a better response from the latter most times, I'm getting old, have a sick sense of humour (so I'm told), crazy at times & did I mention old?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Reflecting

Thank you for giving my life back to me - for giving me another chance. I have watched my children grow into beautiful young adults whom I am so very proud of, I have had the chance to grow with them - to learn from them, to experience unconditional love - they have taught me how to love & be loved. Growing with them meant I could share in the beauty they saw through their child eyes - my childs eyes - my inner child.

They have taught me how to laugh openly, to cry openly - to feel ok with showing my emotions..........

I have become a whole person.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

The InformationWeek Blog
INFORMATIONWEEK WEBLOG Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Gas Station related site.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hey! was surfng around and came across your nice little blog.
you can catch my Adware Remover kind of site if your interested in thisAdware Remover stuff........

9:08 AM  
Blogger Aixea said...

Your blog is wonderful. If you are interested, come see my hosting reseller package related blog. It isn’t
anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Don said...

What technology does to your brain
The ubiquity of computers and the Internet has increasingly raised weighty questions about the effects of technologies and media on our intelligence .
Hi! You've got a great blog here! Keep it up....

I have a new product launch site. It pretty much covers new product launch related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home